Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Plum Is Seven!

On May 23rd, Sir Plum Dumbledore turned seven years old!  We celebrated with many a scritch and a cuddle, and a few extra Pounce treats.

In honor of the occasion, I thought I'd repost one of my favorite pictures of Plum, where he looks the most handsome.  While searching for the handsome picture, I thought of how when my grandmother met the man who was to become my uncle, she reminded my aunt:  "handsome is as handsome does."  Plum is not always handsome in his actions, so to speak, especially where his sister Posy is concerned.  But we look at his beautiful face and we forgive him.  How could we not?

Plum thinking, yes, you may bow down before me now:

2 comments:

Sean said...

The elusive awake Plum.

elisabeth said...

So very handsome! And how can he already be 7?! He was just a wee kitten yesterday!