Sunday, October 7, 2012

Pod Baby

One of my favorite pieces of baby equipment so far is the blue Wash Pod Owen received from my friend, Megan.  It is a tub for infants that is supposed to mimic the comforting containment of the womb.  I believe it, since when we place him in it, Owen tends to be crying over the fact that we have just taken his clothes from him and left him in the nude, yet once his legs are arranged and he is sitting in the pod his cry stops abruptly as he processes the fact that really, this pod is quite comfy, and where might his rubber ducky be?  A toy boat perhaps?


I wasn't able to get a picture of him smiling, so you'll just have to take my word for it that he very much enjoyed his bath!


And now he is a clean, sweet-smelling handsome fellow.  We even remembered to clean his neck folds!




No comments: