Monday, October 8, 2012

No Bulldogges in the Bugaboo

In general, we have a rule that says no pets in Owen's equipment.  I knew that without this rule, we would (or at least I would) be tempted to, say, push Dorothy in Owen's bugaboo stroller, blanket tucked up under her pretty chin, or stuff Plum in the Baby Bjorn and carry him around.

And this is a rule I have followed...until the other day, when I simply had to put Posy in Owen's Wash Pod.

I figured No Bulldogges In The Bugaboo, but perhaps Yes Exotics In The Wash Pod.  And when you see the pictures below, I think you will understand why I made an exception to the rule:

Hmmm, what have we here?


You'd better be laughing with me and not at me!


Do I smell puddin'?


And then since she found herself in a tub, Posy stuck out her little pink tongue and began a meticulous washing of her wee furry body:



What else does one do in a tub?


No comments: