Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Cheering for the Red Sox

I am very excited that the Red Sox have made it into the World Series, but now I want them to win!  The other day I dressed Owen in the hand-me-down Red Sox jersey he inherited from his cousin Henry.  You can tell Henry is 12 years older than Owen, because the jersey has Nomar Garciaparra's name on the back.  But that's okay, as I am still a fan of Mr. Hamm.

Anyway, here is Owen, modeling his jersey while refusing to look at the camera.  He's not sporting the red sox beard, but he'll wear the jersey for luck!





Go Red Sox!

1 comment:

Martha said...

I've been wondering if you are surviving the stress of the world series. It's been all red-sox all the time here. Josie had to wear all red to school today (she did it begrudgingly since she has no interest in baseball in general or the red sox in particular)