Sunday, February 24, 2013

Hello Posy

It's been a long time since I've written about Posy, and I'm not sure if she thinks that is a good thing or a bad thing.  On the one hand, I'm sure she is all -- get your own cat, bitches.  But on the other hand, I'm sure she is wondering where her documentarist has gone.  So here we go:

Posy is an easy cat, mostly.  She cleans herself constantly:


She always, ALWAYS wants to snooze in my lap:


My one complaint is that she tends to get the caterwauls and the zoomies right around the time Owen is napping, and she usually likes to do both under the carriage in which he is trying to sleep.  You can imagine that that often does not go well.  Sean and I will both start hissing at her to get out of that room now and not to mention shut up!  Usually to no avail.  I then have to tiptoe in and extricate her from the carriage wheels and then give her a good brushing in the other room to get her sleepy.

Posy doesn't like the cold weather, and I'm sure she is looking forward to when she can go up and bake in a sunspot in our hot attic.

And here she is right now, trying to figure out how she can fit on my lap along with the laptop.  Let's see if she can fit...askdhgotskfndosietn390snvoss0wngdkt-clkt.

No comments: